Monday 9 July 2012

YSL Touche Éclat Foundation - A little Review





I 'Liked' the Facebook page above (don't know if it will work for you now though) for the new Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation from YSL, And I then hot footed it to the Bentalls YSL counter to collect my little sample pot!

Here's my little sample, the nice lady also gave me a sample of the YSL shocking mascara (I don't like it though, but thanks to the lady for the sample!)


I have been wearing this foundation all weekend (I picked my sample pot up on Thursday) and it is released today (Monday 9th July nationwide)  I didn't know what to expect but wow! I absolutely love it.

It doesn't cake in the dry places on my skin, my skin looks even and nourished and truly glowing.  I have had endless comments about my skin and people asking me what i have been using - this can only be one thing - This fantabulous foundation.

It is priced at £28 for a nice sized bottle, it looks beautiful on the dressing table with its gold lid.

I was colour matched to shade BD40 and the shade matches my skin perfectly.
The little 5ml sample pot has lasted me well, and I know I will get as much product out of the pot as I can, and then purchase the full size.

I know a lot of other bloggers have tried this foundation, and of course I wouldn't review it unless i have actually tried it - so thanks to Facebook I have done.

Here's more information about this fantastic foundation -

A bold, unique formula to target shadowy areas and define contours. A magic light infused within a weightless fluid. A texture that has no mask-like effect. A formula free of opaque powders that evens the complexion and erases imperfections, enhancing the face’s natural features.

Organised in families, these luminescent shades range from rosy beige's (BR), golden beige's (BD) and natural beige's (B), from the lightest to the darkest tones
So here's what we can expect from the Le Teint Touche Éclat; it will target shadowy areas, define contours, erase imperfections and enhance the face's natural features. 



Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation - Foundation

The shade range -



Creative Director Makeup of Yves Saint Laurent said: "I wanted a foundation that gives the entire face a lively, vibrant light that embellishes every woman. So that the skin and light become one, for the very first time. The result is far beyond my hopes. This magical product has all the spirit of the iconic Touche Éclat. It transforms shadow into light all over the face."

And don't worry, they've got the colour-match covered with 22 shades to choose from.

So have you tried this new foundation phenomenon?  What do you think of it? 

If your thinking of taking the plunge then my advice is do!  Just go for it.. pop along your local YSL counter and ask them for a sample if your unsure you won't regret it!

Let me know your thoughts.. I'm excited to see what else YSL bring out because this is foundation is amazing.

Hugs

Claire 

xx


(some info taken from Cosmopolitan website)

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm always on the lookout for new foundations. I'm very curious about this now...I've always loved ysl and this sounds soooo lovely!!!

    Great write up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this but I like trying new foundations because of my pale skin I like to get the best match :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-mareie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. WyoSparkles - Thanks for the comment honey! Thanks for the greta comment and feedback. Let me know if you try this and what you think of it? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanesha-Marie - Thanks for the comment, definately try this foundation because they cater to my pale skin tone and the match is really natural! Let me know what you think of it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking about getting this! I was going to pick up a sample but the lady was on luck at the time :-s

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kim,

    I would definately try it before parting with the £28! Let me know how you get on. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely just got a sample so will try out asap

    Thanks

    Check out my blog?

    http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. xx

Blogger Template by pipdig